Transfer Scholarship Agreements
We are partnered with several community colleges to offer you special programs that guarantee general admission and scholarship opportunities. View the eligibility requirements below and apply today!
- Students must first be admitted to Shepherd University with all official transcripts.
- GPA and credit/degree requirements must be achieved from partner institution AND cumulatively if other schools attended.
- Scholarships may be awarded conditionally until all final official transcripts are received. Transcript deadlines are:
- September 15th if entering fall semester
- February 15th if entering spring semester
- Applicants must transfer directly from partner institution and enroll full-time (12 credits or more each semester) at Shepherd.
- Students receiving Shepherd’s in-state tuition rate are not eligible for a tuition discount.
|Frederick Community College
Hagerstown Community College
|30 Credits||2.80||25% Tuition Discount|
|Carroll Community College
College of Southern Maryland
Harford Community College
Laurel Ridge Community College (Formerly Lord Fairfax)
Northern Virginia Community College
|Associate Degree||2.80||25% Tuition Discount|
|Montgomery College||Associate Degree||2.80||25% Tuition Discount
35% for Honors Students
|Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College||Associate Degree||3.0
Scholarship Renewal Guidelines:
- Scholarships may be renewed up to 6 consecutive semesters.
- Students must enroll each fall and spring semester at full-time status (12 credits or more) AND earn at least 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year, excluding summer terms (discount does not apply to summer semesters).
- Students must enroll continuously each semester, excluding summer.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.80 Shepherd University GPA.