Transfer Scholarship Agreements
We are partnered with several community colleges to offer you special programs that guarantee general admission and scholarship opportunities. View the eligibility requirements below and submit your application today!
- Institution-specific applications must be submitted (see below).
- GPA and credit/degree requirements must be achieved from partner institution AND cumulatively if other schools attended.
- Scholarships may be awarded conditionally until all final official transcripts are received. Transcript deadlines are:
- September 15th if entering fall semester
- February 15th if entering spring semester
- Applicants must transfer directly from partner institution and enroll full-time (12 credits or more each semester) at Shepherd.
- Students receiving Shepherd’s in-state tuition rate are not eligible for a tuition discount.
(Click link below to access application)
|Frederick Community College
Hagerstown Community College
|30 Credits||2.80||25% Tuition Discount|
|Carroll Community College
College of Southern Maryland
Harford Community College
Lord Fairfax Community College
Northern Virginia Community College
|Associate Degree||2.80||25% Tuition Discount|
|Montgomery College||Associate Degree||2.80||25% Tuition Discount
35% for Honors Students
|Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College (separate application not required)||Associate Degree||3.0
Scholarship Renewal Guidelines:
- Scholarships may be renewed up to 6 consecutive semesters.
- Students must enroll each fall and spring semester at full-time status (12 credits or more) AND earn at least 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year, excluding summer terms (discount does not apply to summer semesters).
- Students must enroll continuously each semester, excluding summer.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.80 Shepherd University GPA.