Advising Assistance Center Students
Scarborough Library Room 104A — (304) 876-5317 or (304)876-5239 — email@example.com
We are available Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm.
The purpose of the Advising Assistance Center is to help students succeed at Shepherd University by offering assistance with:
- Navigating the catalog and understanding degree requirements
- Understanding academic rules, regulations, and procedures
- Determining the correct forms needed and assisting in form completion
- Finding and utilizing resources across campus, including the Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid, Student Success, Accessibility Services, Academic Support
- And more!
The Advising Assistance Center acts as a resource for students as they find a place to help answer their questions. The AAC works in collaboration with faculty advisors to help students answer questions for themselves and to help formulate the next questions to be asked.
Follow us on Instagram – @shepaac
DegreeWorks is a highly intuitive and user-friendly degree audit tool for students and their advisors, providing essential and timely information to help keep students on track to complete their degree.
NOTE: the DegreeWorks system contains audit information for students in the 2020-2021 catalog forward. Students in earlier catalogs should continue to use the degree evaluation program available in RAIL (although they can certainly make use of the DegreeWorks What-If functionality to explore programs in the more recent catalogs). Connect to DegreeWorks by logging into RAIL!
- Watch this VIDEO TUTORIAL on DegreeWorks!
- Check out the DEGREE WORKS STUDENT MANUAL!
- Log into DegreeWorks through your RAIL account!