Alumni & Friends
Faculty & Staff
Apply to Shepherd University
How Do I Apply to Shepherd?
- Submit application: Online application
- Submit $45 application fee
- Submit official high school transcripts and ACT/SAT test scores. If you have graduated from high school more than 5 years ago, test scores are not required.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. If you have earned more than 24 college level credits, the high school transcripts and test scores are not required.
- Request an official copy of your military transcript, which will be evaluated for possible transfer credits.