- Compare benefits and eligibility requirements.
- Apply for your VA Benefits.
- Provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Provide a copy of your DD214
- If you are transferring from another institution, submit VA Form 22-1995
Note: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Requests need to be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of each semester
- Grades need to be submitted to the WV National Guard after the completion of each semester
- Requests need to be submitted 2 to 3 weeks before the start of each semester
- Paper forms also need to be submitted (read instructions carefully)
- Grades need to be submitted to the Army Reserves after the completion of each semester
FOR ALL FORMS OF VETERAN/MILITARY BENEFITS: submit the Veteran Enrollment Certification each semester you wish to use benefits. This form can be emailed directly to the Veteran Certifying Officer, or brought to the Office of the Registrar.