Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet
6 p.m.–social hour, 7 p.m.–dinner & induction ceremony
RSVP link is closed
- Honoring five inductees: Clay Grove ’96 and Kelvin Stevens ’98 (football), Lynn Hrbek Clark ’95 (volleyball), Danley Shank ’07 (men’s basketball), and Mia Zappacosta Byrd ’07 (softball).
- 2019 Medallion Recipient: Kathy Fasulo
Indoor Tailgate hosted by the Eastern Shore/Delaware Alumni Regional Community
Women for Shepherd Chocolate, Wine, & Cheese Tasting
7 – 9 pm — Student Center, Storer Ballroom
$30 per person
A representative from Zoe’s Chocolate, a Waynesboro-PA based company that sells its products nationwide, will discuss the chocolate-making process and offer suggestions on how to pair chocolate with both wine and cheese. A tasting will be incorporated into the presentation.
RSVP HERE for online payment, or by calling Katie Gordon at 304-876-5524. You may send checks (memo: WSU Chocolate Event) to:
Shepherd University Foundation
c/o Katie Gordon
PO Box 5000
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
SUAA Tailgate at Bloomsburg (w/ bus transport)
7:30 am–bus leaving H-parking lot; 11 am–tailgate begins; 2 pm–game time
$40 per person (includes bus fare, game tickets, and tailgate)
- The SUAA will be hosting a tailgate at Bloomsburg University. We will be providing some food and soft drinks. BYOB (can travel on bus, unopened/in cooler or bag). Please feel free to bring any other snacks you wish, as well.
- A bus has been reserved to take people wishing to attend; we MUST HAVE at least 50 people signed-up to be able to take the bus. The tailgate will still take place even if the bus does not go.
- Shepherd alumni and friends who are local to the Bloomsburg, PA area are welcome to join us, however, you will be responsible for purchasing your own game ticket.
To sign-up for the bus, or RSVP for the tailgate, please contact Katie Gordon at 304-876-5524.
President’s Lecture Series–Fall 2019 Schedule
All lectures will take place at 6:30 p.m. in the Robert C. Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education Auditorium
- November 11– “The War We Are In: Strategic Insights from America’s New Cyber War College” with Thomas C. Wingfield
CLICK HERE to see a full schedule of all University events, including lecture series, art exhibitions, music performances, and more!