Keys to Success
Finalization, reflection, and transition are the cornerstones of success for senior year. Help your student to engage in creating their own senior experience during their final year at Shepherd with these helpful tips! This is a great list to open up a dialogue with your student about the possibilities at Shepherd and beyond!
- Apply for graduation!! Hand in your application to the Registrar’s Office in Ikenberry Hall
- Focus on finishing your capstone project
- Prepare for commencement and individual school/program graduation ceremonies
- Touch base with the Shepherd University Alumni Association and find out ways to get involved and stay connected with Shepherd after graduation.
- Attend all your favorite Shepherd activities, such as Late Night Rampage, PB&J Day, ShepFlix, and more! Find out the times and dates on RamPulse!
- Take and retake graduate school entrance exams, such as, the GRE, GMAT, MCAT, or LSATs
- Visit Counseling Services for assistance with graduation transition or job search anxiety
- Continue to visit Career Services
- Attend CareerFest, practice through mock interviews, and continue to network and keep open lines of communications with potential employers
- Continue to meet with your Academic Advisor for advice and guidance
- If you borrowed a federal student loan, complete student loan exit counseling with Financial Aid