Steps to Sign up for off-campus living on Good Living
Off-Campus Application Deadlines
- November 1: Application for Spring semester off-campus living
- April 1: Application for Fall semester off-campus living
Shepherd University believes living on-campus is an important piece of the educational experience. Therefore, all Shepherd University students are required to live on-campus. There are a set of residency requirement exceptions listed here.
Off-Campus Application Steps
- Activate Your Shepherd Account (new students only)
- For instructions of initial account setup, visit www.shepherd.edu/accepted-students
- Click on “Student Email Account”
- Note: There is a 24-hour account activation period
- Complete Off-Campus Application
- Step 1: Log into the Good Living Portal using your username and password.
- Step 2: Carefully read the off campus application.
- Step 3: Read the Residency Requirement and determine which off-campus criteria you are selecting to be approved for off-campus living.
- Step 4: Upload any required documentation that the application requests, sign, and submit your application.
- Note: Your application is not considered complete until any required documentation is uploaded.
- Note: Shepherd University has a 4-year residency requirement and values campus living.
- Note: Students are not guaranteed off-campus housing, should not sign an off-campus lease unless approved by Residence Life, and should consult with Residence Life directly with any questions.
For more information, read our Resident Agreement 2019-2020.
If You Have Any Additional Questions, Please Contact:
Residence Life Office
Miller Hall, Lower Level
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)