The instructions on this page are to configure Outlook to use commas, as well as semi-colons, to separate addresses when sending out e-mails. Please do the following steps:
- In Outlook, click on Tools.
- Click on Options.
- Click on the E-mail Options button.
- Click on the Advanced E-mail Options button.
- The bottom section of the dialog box is labeled “When sending a message”. Click on the check box next to “Allow commas as address separator”.
- Click on the OK button three times to close the dialog boxes.
You should now be able to use commas to separate e-mail addresses.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the IT Services Desk by phone at 304-876-5457 or email us at email@example.com to create a ticket in our work order system.