Define your goals and objectives
- While it’s easy to imagine that the best way to begin your program search is to decide on a location, it can be helpful to consider other factors first. If you begin by first determining what you want to gain from the experience, it can help you to define the kind of program that is the best fit for you.
- Use the pre-departure list to get organized.
- Use the Brainstorming Worksheet and Study Abroad Budget Planning Worksheet to help you get started
- Follow the Study Abroad Club on Instagram @rams_abroad for pictures of fellow students and their time travelling.
- Take some time to check out the student testimonies or student’s blogs.
- Come to the Study Abroad Office in Library 211 or email Yin Star to make an appointment.