Need help with a research question?
- stop by the Research Help Desk on the main floor
- set up a research appointment with a librarian
- use a Research Guide – we’ve created them for many subjects!
Looking for books?
Looking for articles from journals, magazines or newspapers?
- Complete list of databases available
- EBSCOhost databases – Academic Search Complete, CINAHL, PsycARTICLES, PsycINFO, etc.
- Nexis Uni – LexisNexis Academic is now called Nexis Uni. Check out the brief Overview Guide for some details on this new version.
- Literature Resource Center
- MLA International Bibliography
- Journal titles – check this list to see if we have specific journals or magazines
Other collections at the Library:
- Foundation Center Foundation Information Network
- Shepherd University’s Archives and Special Collections – catalogs, yearbooks, Shepherd University Building Collection, Little House scrapbook, etc.