Non-Degree Seeking Students
Special Non-Degree Students and Transient Students
Students who plan to enroll at Shepherd University but do not plan to complete a degree at Shepherd may apply using the special non-degree application. This includes students who plan to take credit at Shepherd to transfer over to their home institution or students who simply wish to take credit for personal enrichment.
To apply as a special non-degree or transient student:
- Download and complete the Special Non-Degree Student form.
- Make sure to check one of the selections, Special, Post-Baccalaureate, or WV Senior Citizen box on the form.
- Complete the form, answering all questions. Be sure to sign the form.
- Mail or fax the complete form to the Office of Admissions. The address and telephone number are at the bottom.
- Once the Office of Admissions receives your application form, it will be processed and you will be sent a confirmation letter.
- Please complete and mail this form as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for the processing of your application.
|Mailing Address||Shepherd University
Office of Admissions
PO Box 5000
Shepherdstown, WV 25443