24-Hour Room Policy
The 24-Hour Room is available to currently enrolled Shepherd University students as a place to study during and after library hours.
While using the 24-Hour Room, the following rules apply:
- No Pets (except properly identified service animals)
- No sleeping overnight
- No bathing
- No alcoholic beverages
- Reasonable quiet is expected
- Parents/caregivers must supervise the behavior of their children at all times
- Children should not be left unattended
- Misconduct such as
- Foul or threatening language/gestures
- Public drunkenness
- Persistent loudness
- Other offensive behavior
will result in expulsion from the premises.
Disruptive behavior should be reported to library staff immediately.
After normal operating hours, CONTACT CAMPUS POLICE: (304) 876-5202