"Bullying Prevention: Making Schools a Safe Place to Learn"
May 19, 2012
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
Dr. Dorothy Espelage, University of Illinois
- Learn to identify bullying behavior and its causes.
- Learn the impact of bullying on children, families, schools and organizations.
- Explore how cyberbullying operates differently than the traditional bullying dynamic;
- Learn how bullying is directed at GLBT and special needs children
- Learn strategies to stop bullying and create a more welcoming school environment for all learners.
Who should attend:
- Teachers; general and special education, early childhood, elementary, middle, and secondary levels
- School psychologists and counselors
- Other professionals and community agencies who are concerned about the occurrence of bullying
- Parents, students and community members
For further information on the workshop, please contact Dr. Scott Beard at 304-876-5313 or email@example.com.