DATE: January 14, 2021
The Wellness Center will be opening to Shepherd University students and staff and faculty on Tuesday, January 19, by reservation only. Everyone must make a reservation by calling 304-876-5300 or by logging into our website here. If you need to create online credentials, please use the email address you provided us when signing up for your membership. For more information on reserving online, please watch this quick “How to Make an Online Reservation” video. We are excited to welcome you back and need your help to stay open. Please review our policies below.
The Wellness Center Requires:
- Complete compliance with all policies and protocols.
- Be a current student or staff/faculty member.
- Be in good health- a temperature ≤99.7. and symptom-free.
- Wear a face mask (Cloth Masks are Required – No Face Shields).
- Only 20 members in the building at one time. Reservations and Rambler cards required. No reservation or Rambler card = No Entry
- Fitness floor reservations are required to workout.
- Limit workout to 75 minutes on the fitness floor. You must leave by the end of your reservation.
- Social distancing of at least 6 ft from each other.
- No new members and no guests are permitted.
- No in-person sales.
- Clean all equipment before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Pool reservations are required to swim.
- Locker rooms are for pool reservation use only.
These guidelines have been developed to promote member and staff safety. We reserve the right to take action to protect everyone’s safety in our facility. Anyone in non-compliance will be asked to leave immediately.
Available Amenities Include:
- Free Weight Area
- Cardio Equipment
- Resistance Machines
- Personal Training
- Track Access- Walking Only
- Single Play Basketball
Our Facility Hours:
Monday – Thursday
- Gym: 6 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 8 pm
- Pool: 6 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 7 pm
- Gym: 6 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 7 pm
- Pool: 6 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday
- Gym and Pool: 8 am – 2 pm
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues setting up your online account. See you soon!
Jennifer Flora, DEL, MBA, MA
Wellness Center Director