Get a $500 waiver each time you recruit someone to live on campus up to $1,500.
How to Apply:
- Complete one Refer-A-Friend Form with both parties’ information.
- Submit the form to the Residence Life Office.
- Once paperwork is submitted, Residence Life staff will verify eligibility.
Friday, December 13, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Waiver will be placed on both students’ accounts within 3 weeks of approval.
Terms And Conditions:
- Limit of 3 waivers per referring student (up to a $1500 value).
- Referred student must be eligible to live off-campus during the Spring 2020 semester.
- Referred student did not live on campus during the Fall 2019 semester.
- Waivers may be revoked if a party does not commit to living on campus.
- The Residence Life Office reserves the right to decide whether a student is eligible for an On-Campus waiver.
If you have any questions, contact:
Residence Life Office
Miller Hall, Lower Level
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)