Main Menu

Requesting F-1 Student status

Prospective international students desiring to study full-time at Shepherd University in one of its degree programs must first seek admission.

Once admission has been granted, the form I-20 will be prepared and sent along with other pre-arrival information. Please refer to Applying for a US Visa Stamp. If, however, you are already in the US in F-1 Student status, please see the instructions at the tab for transferring into Shepherd University. Also, if you would like to transfer academic credits into your degree program at Shepherd University, you will need to make that application prior to your initial start. Included in that application should be course titles and description, a syllabus if available, and any other information you feel would help the faculty correctly evaluate your request for credit.

Finally, if you are already in the US in another visa status, please see the information about how to change your status to F-1.