Main Menu

Reporting Student Accidents

If a student is injured in an accident on campus or in an official, university-sponsored off-campus activity, the university employee supervising the activity and/or the employee in the proximity of the accident should help secure medical attention for the student. The employee should seek full details as to the nature of the incident.

It is the employee’s responsibility to complete the Accident Report form and the Notification of Injury form. Accident Report forms are available in the Student Affairs Office; copies of the completed form should be returned to the Office of Administration and Finance. Completed forms must be submitted to the appropriate offices not more than ten days following the accident.