Mater of Science – Data Analytics & Information Systems
The MS – DAIS degree is now FULLY ONLINE!
Please follow the steps listed to complete this application:
- Online Application
- The application is required of all degree-seeking students, regardless of whether you are interested in part-time or full-time studies.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40 is required of all applicants, except for current Shepherd University students, alumni, and employees.
- Please read the statement which relates to the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Students wishing to pursue a graduate certificate may enroll as a certificate-only student or may pursue the certificate while working toward any graduate degree
MS-DAIS Admission Requirements:
- Submit a résumé.
- Submit two letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant’s ability in the field and potential for success in a quantitative graduate program.
- Any applicant with a GPA below 2.75 must submit a minimum GRE score of 149 on the verbal and 146 on the quantitative sections or a minimum MAT score of 390. All scores must be from unexpired tests.