Alumni & Friends
Faculty & Staff
Exclusions and Exemptions
- Students certified by their home state for Academic Common Market (ACM) status are not eligible for the Metro Scholarship.
- Specific populations who are exempt from the on-campus residency requirement include:
- Parents or Legal Guardians
- Married Individuals
- The Metro Scholarship occurs only for the fall and spring semesters. Summer semesters are not included.
- The total amount of the Metro Scholarship, plus any other tuition specific scholarships, cannot exceed the total cost of tuition and mandatory fees.