1. Full Entrance Requirements
- Entrants must have completed a bachelor’s degree with a 2.75 GPA in all undergraduate work.
- Satisfy and/or meet any and all additional admission requirements of the program where admission is being sought.
CSDA students must provide:
- Response to essay question: What do you hope to do with a master’s degree in College Student Development and Administration? (max. 500 words)
- Writing Sample: 5-7 pages of a previously written research paper OR submit a 5-7 page research paper discussing a current trend in higher education.
CSDA students can provide:
- Reference letter from a faculty member answering the following question: How is this student prepared for the rigor of graduate school, specifically addressing oral and written communication skills? (Optional)
Students who do not meet all of the requirements may be considered for conditional admission.
February 15: Deadline for fall applicants seeking to participate in assistantship interview process.
July 31: Deadline for fall applicants not interested in assistantship interviews.
November 15: Deadline for spring applicants.
Applicants to the M.A. in CSDA should complete a graduate application and follow instructions on the first page of the application.