- Shepherd University believes living on-campus is an important piece of the educational experience. Therefore, all Shepherd University students are required to live on-campus unless the student meets certain criteria. There are a set of residency requirement exceptions listed here.
- Housing assignments are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the date when the Resident Agreement and $100 Housing Deposit are received. So, you are more likely to receive your top preferences the earlier you submit the Resident Agreement and the $100 Housing Deposit.
- Priority placement is given to groups who fill a space as defined by the “complete fill” listed above.
- Spaces that are not filled are defined as “partial fills” and students will be contacted with specific instructions.
- Returning students must maintain a $100 housing deposit on file.
- Students who are new to living on campus must submit a $100 housing deposit with their Resident Agreement.
- Students seeking gender inclusive housing in suite-style or apartment housing will work directly with the Housing Assignments Coordinator to select a space.