Housing 2019-2020 Deadlines
Housing application 2019-2020 deadlines
Applications are now live for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please pay attention to the following deadlines:
Returning & Continuing Residents
- February 4, 2019: Housing application and deposit must be completed to be considered for an approved single room. Please note: Those with approved singles and requesting specific roommates must also have their roommates complete their application by this date.
- February 11, 2019: Final announcements for approvals of single room requests and wait lists will be communicated to requesting students.
- February 15, 2019: Housing application deadline for returning students to participate in the priority room selection dates
- February 19, 2019: Students with approved single bedrooms and approved requested roommates can begin selecting their requested spaces on campus
- March 4, 2019: Priority online room selection begins. Please note: You will be sent more details at the time of priority room selection about how the process works.
- March 20, 2019: Late online room selection begins. Please note: Students who will participate in late online room selection would be any returning students who missed the February 15, 2019 deadline for applications or chose to not participate in the priority room selection.
- April 1, 2019: Off-Campus application due for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- June 30, 2019: Last day for room changes for the Fall 2019 semester. Please note: Students are able to request a room change after their initial selection, but Residence Life cannot guarantee the availability of spaces if a student decides to request a room change.
- There is no formal deadline for new students to submit their resident agreement, housing application, and $100 housing deposit. Residence Life accepts agreements, applications, and deposits on a rolling basis.
- Housing assignments are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the date when the Resident Agreement and $100 Housing Deposit are received. So, you are more likely to receive your top preferences the earlier you submit the Resident Agreement and the $100 Housing Deposit.
For more information regarding New Student Housing Application, visit one of the following links:
If you have any questions, contact:
Residence Life Office
Miller Hall, Lower Level
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)