Free Housing at Shepherd
Take summer classes and get ahead for Fall 2016!
Shepherd University is offering free summer housing to students at any college and university if they enroll in summer school.*
- Take a minimum of six credits in the same summer term
- Apartment-style living in Printz Hall (Space is limited.)
- Including kitchen, living room, and bathroom (Meals are not covered.)
- Summer Session I: May 23–June 22
- Summer Session II: July 5–August 3
- Summer Session III: May 23–August 3
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact Shepherd’s Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 304-876-5212.
* Students must be in good academic standing at their home university.