How can WV safely use its vast energy resources and incorporate new sustainable solutions to improve the energy sources of West Virginia?
Fred T. White, Senior Director, Public Sector, ABS Consulting (Arlington, VA)
- Chris Hamilton, Executive Vice President, WV Coal Association (Charleston)
- John Deskins, WVU Bureau of Business and Economic Research (Morgantown)
- Scott Freshwater, President of Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia (Charleston)
How can WV enhance human capital and improve the image of the State?
Dr. Mary J.C. Hendrix, President, Shepherd University (Shepherdstown)
- Dr. Michael Hieb, Research Associate Professor, George Mason University (Fairfax, VA)
- Robert Chuey, Managing Partner LSP Data (Shepherd alumnus, Washington, DC)
- Chris Kyle, Vice President for Industry Affairs, Shentel (Charles Town)
How can WV take advantage of its ‘wild and wonderful’ beauty and parlay that into the development of a successful Eco-Tourism industry?
Rick Pill, Pill and Pill (Martinsburg)
- Stephen Hilliard, CEO, Oglebay Resort (Wheeling)
- Sarah Guyette, Marketing Manager, Snowshoe Mountain Ski Resort (Snowshoe)
- Dennis Frye, Chief Historian, Harper’s Ferry National Park (Harper’s Ferry)
How can WV enhance our image and better promote and utilize our state “treasures” and improve the image of the State?
Jim Lees, Hunt-Lees (Charleston)
- Rex Repass, CEO, Repass Research (Cincinnati, OH)
Closing Remarks, What’s Next for West Virginia?
Dr. Gordon DeMeritt, Associate Professor of Business Administration (Shepherd University)