Mini-Grant proposals for the 2020-2021 academic year will be accepted after July 1, 2020 and will continue to be accepted through November 1, 2020.
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Recipients of Assessment mini-grants:
Emily Gross, Laura Robertson, Christian Benefiel, and Jacqueline Cole.
The Center for Teaching and Learning awards a limited number of mini-grants to individuals, departments, and support units for assessing student learning and curriculum/program development. Mini-grants are awarded for up to $1,000.
Mini-Grant Application Information:
Please submit your application (link below) to the Center for Teaching and Learning (152 Scarborough Library) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recipients will be required to share their projects at a “Celebration of Student Learning” FOSL session held in March of each year. Many different kinds of activities can be funded, depending on the needs and interests of individual programs.
Some possibilities include:
- Hiring an external reviewer on an assessment-related topic.
- Traveling to an assessment-related conference or event (tentative while travel support is limited by university – 2019).
- Revising a course or program to meet student learning goals.
- Attending or organizing a workshop or retreat that will advance the unit’s student learning goals.
- Administering a special test or survey that will help meet the program’s assessment goals.