The Office of Faculty Affairs’ Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) provides support for full-time and adjunct faculty seeking to strengthen areas of teaching and learning. The CTL provides pedagogical classroom resources through trainings and consultations and in conjunction with the Office of Faculty Affair provides on-boarding and on-going professional development for all roles a faculty must fulfill.
CTL Training Resources and Video Archives
- CTL Studio at Shepherd YouTube channel
- FOSLs (Focus on Student Learning) Information of upcoming FOSLs and archived videos of workshops
- Online@Shepherd: Training, information and archived videos to support your online teaching
- Techshops: Training and archived videos to support your technology needs
- Zoominars: Video archive of all of the training videos provided by CTL