Distribution of Commencement Tickets
1) Tickets (4 guests per undergraduate commencement participant; 5 for graduate commencement participants) will be available online beginning in late April. Information will be sent to your Shepherd email account.
2) You may request special needs tickets as part of your allotment.
3) Unneeded tickets may be returned online for first-come, first-served redistribution at a later date.
4) Additional tickets (maximum 2 per participant) may come available online in early May on a first-come, first-served basis.
5) Only certified graduates, and May or August candidates eligible to participate in Commencement may receive tickets. If you lose eligibility (grades, GPA, etc.) your tickets will be deactivated and cannot be transferred to another person.
6) The unique bar code on each ticket allows only one entry into the event and is only valid once. Other copies of the ticket will be denied entry.
Commencement Day Policy
1) Each guest, regardless of age, must present a ticket for admittance. The unique bar code on each ticket allows only one entry into the event and is only valid once. Other copies of the ticket will be denied entry.
2) Additional overflow (unticketed, first-come, first-served) seating is available at the Frank Arts Center, across the Plaza.
3) If guests must leave and re-enter the Butcher Center, they must retain and show the scanned ticket to be re-admitted at the door.
4) Family and friends may also view the Ceremony online at http://www.shepherd.edu/university/commencement/.