Main Menu

Change of status to J-1

Eligibility to apply for a change of status to J-1 varies by visa status–please consult Change of Status to J-1. In order to process a change of status to J-1, you will need the following documents:

When you have assembled the documents, please visit the Office of international Affairs for your Shepherd University form DS-2019 and assistance with filing your application.