Main Menu

Apply to Civil War Semester

Civil War Semester Requirements

Application Process

  1. Complete the Application for Admission to the Civil War Semester. Return the application to Shepherd University Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 5000, Shepherdstown WV 25443.
  2. Submit official college transcripts from each previously attended institution.
  3. Speak with the Registrar’s Office at your Current Institution to confirm you are eligible to participate in the Civil War Semester at Shepherd University and that the credits will transfer toward your degree at your current institution.
  4. If receiving Financial Aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid at your home institution to complete the Contortion paperwork in order to receive financial aid for your semester at Shepherd.

After we have received all required documentation for your application, the Office of Admissions will be in contact concerning an admissions decision and, if applicable, the next steps in the enrollment process.

If you have any questions, please email Dr. James Broomall at