Main Menu

Advising Forms

Satisfactory Academic Progress Forms – Click here to read about Satisfactory Academic Progress and how to petition for financial aid to be reinstated. Please make an appointment with the Advising Assistance Center to complete the required forms.

Academic-Change-Form – This form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office if you wish to change your major, minor, concentration, catalog year, and/or advisor.

Advising Pre-Planning Worksheet – Utilize this worksheet in preparation for meetings with your advisor

Graduation Goal Sheet – Utilize this worksheet to map out which classes you need to take to graduate and when is best to take those classes

Request for Exception to Academic Regulation – (formerly Petition to Admissions & Credits Committee) Contact the Advising Assistance Center for help in filling out the petition form.

Time Management Worksheet – This form can help manage class times during the registration process.

Course Substitution and Waiver form– Please work with your advisor and department chair on this form if you need to substitute one course for another.