We are excited to welcome our incoming students to campus during Accepted Student Day!
Our final Accepted Student Day will be May 15, 2021 and will have a limit of 40 students.
At Accepted Student Day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Tour campus
- Tour residence halls
- Meet with faculty from your major
- Meet 1-on-1 with a financial aid counselor to review your award package and aid status
- Apply for housing, dining, the Shepherd Success Academy (SSA), TRiO, Accessibility Services accommodations, and the Summer Start program
- Receive your RAMBLER student ID card (students must apply for their RAMBLER in advance at www.shepherd.edu/rambler)
The Shepherd community has done an incredible job managing COVID protocols this year and we promise to continue to do so during Accepted Student Day. We ask that you do your part too:
- Each student may bring a maximum of 2 guests. Additional guests will not be permitted.
- All guests must wear a mask fully over their nose and mouth while on campus.
- Maintain a distance of 6 ft. from all guests who reside outside of your household.
- We ask that you complete a health check form the morning of Accepted Student Day. This form can be accessed at www.shepherd.edu/daily-health-check.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken at check-in.