Shepherd University Regional Alumni Communities–Ambassadors Wanted!
Communities are led by active volunteers/Alumni Ambassadors, who plan and promote activities and services meaningful to their unique community. Community activities include social, cultural and educational events, community service projects, and networking opportunities.
CLICK HERE for the full guidelines and details.
GET INVOLVED! See the full list of Regional Communities formed, with lead Ambassador contact!
Alumni To Student Postcard Program
Help the SUAA and the SU Office of Admissions in their collaborative efforts to inspire future Rams with words of encouragement and wisdom…Sign up for our postcard project today! This project is for Shepherd alumni to send a special message on a pre-designed postcard (shown above) to incoming students either from their major/minor or geographical location.
Here is how it works:
- CLICK HERE to fill out the request application.
- E-mail that application to Kim Hutto, Director of Alumni Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Someone from Admissions will send you the postcard kit.
- to include: pre-designed postcards, a “sample greetings/message” sheet, stamps, and a list of student names and addresses to send to.
- Fill out the cards and drop in the mail to reach students!