In the absence of, or at the discretion of the President, he acts for the President to lead and direct support functions important to the welfare and effectiveness of the chapter. This includes problem solving, reviewing committee operations, directing committee chairmen, and advising the President on various operations of the chapter.
Peter "PJ" Reiff
|Name and Roll Number:||Peter Reiff- ΓΑ 305|
|Other Organizations:||IFC President|
|Hobbies/Interests:||Soccer, Martial Arts|
|Favorite Quote:||N/A |
- Chairs chapter and EBoard meetings in the absence of the President.
- Provides leadership and regular oversight of the chapter’s committees. Attends various committee meetings when possible. Provides input and advice as necessary and/or requested.
- With assistance of the officers and chairmen, proposes budget plans, operational improvements, and monitors use of assigned resources. Informs President of any complications as they arise.
- Records the minutes of chapter meetings. Records minutes accurately and legibly. Responds to inquiries about the chapter’s minutes.
- Coordinates and oversees the development of short- and long-term operational plans for the chapter’s committees to include goal setting sessions, reviews, and evaluations. Proposes plans of action designed to address critical areas and situations. Ensures adoption and implementation of effective plans to assure improving operations.
- Advises the President on decisions affecting chapter issues. Represents the view and concerns of committee chairmen to the President.
- Attends meetings for the President as requested (IFC, chapter, special events, etc.).
- Assists in the administration of an effective budget control program.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the President, and alumni association.