Provides the chapter with primary educational resources to broaden and enhance members’ knowledge of the Fraternity, campus and community. Utilizes various resources (e.g., Fraternity and campus programming, guest speakers, etc.) to educate the full membership. Is responsible for the educational process for all Associate Members, ensuring adherence to the Core Education Program (Alpha Nine).
|Name and Roll Number:||Sreedatta Mahavadi - ΓΑ 300|
|Other Organizations:||IFC Sec, Delta Zeta Sweetheart.|
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance and direction to committee members in setting goals and objectives within the assigned office that directly supports the chapter’s goals and objectives.
- Utilizes Fraternity, campus and community resources to address issues that might include academics, personal development, career planning, tutoring/studying services, risk management, student health topics, etc.
- Uses Fraternity educational programs for educating chapter members. Such programming will include The Quest, Values Into Action, Brother-to-Brother and Alpha Nine.
- Informs the membership about scheduled speakers to ensure the highest attendance possible. Records speaker information (i.e., name, phone, address, profession, topic possibilities, etc.) in officer notebook to provide a written record for future Membership Educators.
- Utilizes and ensures adherence to the Associate Member Education Core Program (Alpha Nine) for the AM educational process. Includes other undergraduates and alumni brothers in the educational process of AMs.
- Acts as the liaison for AMs and communicates their concerns to the general chapter. Provides feedback to AMs suggestions and concerns.
- Submits budget requirements to the treasurer for program costs prior to the beginning of each term.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the president and/or vice president.