Conducts the chapter’s written (and electronic) communications with Fraternity Headquarters, alumni, campus administration and the campus community. Encourages Alumni involvement with each other and the chapter. Provides appropriate and timely correspondence to alumni, undergraduates, friends and other supporters of the chapter. Supports the goals and purposes of the chapter and Fraternity.
|Name and Roll Number:||Zach Denny- ΓΑ 307|
|Favorite Quote:||:"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Job Responsibilities:
- Completes fall and spring membership reports, and other required documentation, and submits the information in a timely manner consistent with HQ guidelines. Maintains biographical data records for initiated members.
- Provides guidance and direction to committee members in setting goals and objectives within the assigned office that will directly support the goals and objectives of the chapter.
- Assists with alumni mail-outs and other forms of communication, as requested. Provides appropriate and timely correspondence (i.e., notes/letters of appreciation, inquiries, sympathy notes, etc.) to alumni, undergraduates, friends, and other supporters of the chapter. Develops and processes mass mailings to alumni, which may include newsletters, timely notifications of upcoming events, holiday greeting cards, etc. Work with various sources to ensure quality production and cost effectiveness for all documents.
- Works with the alumni association, as requested, to direct all planning and development programs involved in fund-raising for the chapter. Establishes development goals with the chapter president and/or vice president. Meets with members of the alumni association to solicit alumni development ideas, interests, and trends.
- Assists in coordinating, communicating and conducting alumni programs and events to include Homecoming, Founder’s Day, and other chapter-sponsored alumni activities. Secures funding for alumni operations/programs through the administration of various alumni giving programs and chapter allocations.
- Assists alumni association by ensuring necessary facilities are available for meetings.
- Submits budget requests to the treasurer prior to the beginning of each term. Assists in the administration of an effective budget control program.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the president and alumni association.