Serves as senior chapter officer and carries out the multiple responsibilities involved in the leadership of the chapter. These include goal-setting and evaluation, organizational planning, policy development and implementation, and cooperating with other campus leaders to assure the healthy development of the chapter and of the Greek system.
|Name and Roll Number:||Matt Yates - ΓΑ 299|
|Hobbies/Interests:||Soccer, Music, Animals|
|Favorite Quote:||"The release of atom power has changed everything except for our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, i should have become a watchmaker."
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction to individual chapter officers and members in setting goals that will directly support the goals and objectives of the chapter.
- Serves as liaison to the Fraternity HQ, and chapter representative to the alumni association, IFC, campus, and community.
- Works cooperatively with other campus leaders.
- Oversees the development and implementation of policies and programs that affect daily and long-term chapter operations. Analyzes the daily operations of the chapter with various executive committee members and recommends improvements where applicable.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of budget and financial policies and reviews, and fiscal resource needs.
- Seeks advice of the chapter advisor on issues regarding the chapter’s, Fraternity’s, and University’s operations, policies, planning, etc.
- Directs compliance with all chapter, Fraternity, and university policies and procedures related to the chapter. Communicates any changes in policies and procedures to appropriate offices and/or individuals.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned or necessary.