Current planned service outages:
Banner and RAIL will be down all day on May 12, 2017. This outage will begin at 5:30 AM.
Current unplanned service outages:
– No unplanned service outages at this time –
During times when an unplanned outage occurs, and close to the time planned outages are to start, communications pertaining to what is happening will be sent via emails to the employee listserv. This will be done by the Director of I. T. Services and/or the VP of Administration. Information will also be posted to this web site.
IT Services has implemented after hours support so you may report problems which occur after normal business hours, including evenings and weekends. Problems occurring with the following services may be reported:
- The web server
- Mail (student and employee)
- Learning Management System (Sakai)
- Computer labs
Before reporting a problem, please check this page to see if the outage was planned. The email address to report problems is firstname.lastname@example.org. This process is for reporting emergencies pertaining to services being down.
For support issues, please call the IT Services Desk at 304-876-5457 during their hours. The hours are:
- Mondays through Thursdays from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Fridays from 8 AM until 4:30 PM
- Extended hours (email and phone support only) Mondays through Thursdays from 5 PM until 8 PM available by:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Calling the Martinsburg Center IT Support phone number of 304-263-3066
Updated April 20, 2017