Current unplanned service outages:
– No unplanned outages at this time –
Current planned service outages:
Sakai will be down on December 27, 2017 from 8 AM until 2 PM. This is to upgrade the version to 11.
During times when an unplanned outage occurs, and close to the time planned outages are to start, communications pertaining to what is happening will be sent via emails to the employee listserv by I.T. Services. Information will also be posted to this web site.
IT Services has implemented after hours support so you may report problems which occur after normal business hours, including evenings and weekends. Problems occurring with the following services may be reported:
- The web server
- Mail (student and employee)
- Learning Management System (Sakai)
- Computer labs
Before reporting a problem, please check this page to see if the outage was planned. The email address to report problems is firstname.lastname@example.org. This process is for reporting emergencies pertaining to services being down.
For support issues, please call the IT Services Desk at 304-876-5457 during their hours. The hours are:
- Mondays through Thursdays from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Fridays from 8 AM until 4:30 PM
- Extended hours (email and phone support only) Mondays through Thursdays from 5 PM until 8 PM available by:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Calling the Martinsburg Center IT Support phone number of 304-263-3066
Updated December 13, 2017