Thursday, October 26
- Welcome by Dr. Mark Madison, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Historian at NCTC, and Dr. Keith Alexander, Assistant Professor of History at Shepherd University
- Keynote Speaker Mr. John Amos, President and Founder of SkyTruth, will speak on satellite imagery and its use for illuminating global environmental issues. https://skytruth.org/
- Keynote Speaker Mr. David Conover, Executive Producer of Compass Light Production, previews clips from his upcoming documentary film, Behold the Earth. http://www.compasslight.com/
Friday, October 27
- Welcome by Dr. Mary J.C. Hendrix, President of Shepherd University
- Keynote Speaker Dr. Angela Lueking, Associate Professor in the Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering at Pennsylvania State University, will speak on how communicating across disciplines helps to bring environmental challenges to public audiences.
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions on 1). Filmmaking and the Environment, led by Ms. Susan Mills; 2). Ethics and Environmental Decision-making, led by Dr. Mark Madison; 3). History and Environmental Engagement, led by Dr. Keith Alexander.
- Keynote Speaker Ms. Denise Giardina, novelist, reads from her novel The Unquiet Earth with interview and discussion moderation by Dr. Sylvia Shurbutt.
- Panel Dialog and Discussion with all Keynote Speakers, moderated by Dr. Rebecca Bates, Professor of Integrated Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Minnesota, Mankato.