PotomacWave Consulting will conduct four information sessions Thursday, January 19 for Shepherd juniors and seniors seeking jobs and/or summer internships. Hiring representatives will describe more than 30 current job and internship openings and will assist students in starting the process of getting security clearances for future career openings and internships.
- General Information Session: 9:35-10:50 a.m.
- General Information Session: 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- General Information Session: 1:50-3:05 p.m.
- Accounting and Finance Session: 3:15-4:30 p.m.
- Networking Reception: 5-6 p.m.
All sessions will be held in the Cumberland Room of the Student Center.
PotomacWave Consulting, an Alexandria, Virginia firm, specializes in mission-critical program management support in intelligence analysis and operations; information technology and cybersecurity; and financial management. The firm is recruiting top quality students in business, marketing, accounting, communication, CIT, and English.
For more information about PotomacWave, visit the company website at www.potomacwave.com.
Internships at Shepherd
With Washington, D.C., and Baltimore just 90 minutes away, Shepherd University students have a multitude of internship opportunities available in the metro region. Recent internships include:
- The White House
- Invenergy Beech Ridge Energy Storage Project
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts
- Children’s Defense Fund
- U.S. Coast Guard Operations Systems Center
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- New York Fashion Week