If you are interested in working on campus, this is your page!
In order to be eligible for Federal Student Employment, you must complete the FAFSA form by March 1. Otherwise, you are eligible for regular student employment only.
If you have been awarded Federal Student Employment as part of your Award Letter, be sure to stop by the Student Employment Office, Human Resources, First Floor (120 Princess Street), by the second week of classes for the necessary paperwork. The Student Employment coordinator can provide assistance in finding a job on or near campus.
- Instructions for Student Supervisor of the Year Award
- Instructions for Student Employee or Graduate Student Employee
- Student Employment Manual
- Student Payroll Schedule
- Shepherd Holidays for Employees
- Instructions on Viewing Pay Stub and W-2 Forms
- Affordable Care Act Notification | Coverage Options
April 1 – Summer Application submission date.
June 15 – Fall/Spring applications submission date – especially for returning students.
For More Information
Contact Marian Willauer, Student Employment Coordinator, at 304-671-1906 or 304-876-5381 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. The HR Office is closed for lunch between 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.