Year One: 2018-2019
Goal 1: The Shepherd Image
- Continue to build and strengthen targeted marketing and recruiting efforts in primary West Virginia and out-of-state markets.
- Expand targeted marketing and recruiting strategies and tactics focused on Transfer students.
- Develop and implement an annual strategic marketing and recruiting plan focused on graduate student enrollment.
- Complete the Athletics logo redesign and launch marketing campaign is concert with transition to the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference (PSAC) starting 2019-2020
Goal 2: The Student Experience
- Continue to add or expand focused student success and persistence initiatives and programs including but not limited to Shepherd Success Academy (second cohort), Road to Success (probation prevention), and the Probation Recovery initiative.
- Expand online course offerings as a means to enhance student persistence and time to completion.
- Expand and leverage the Last Dollar Fund as a means to help students persist and ease their financial challenge.
- Complete and analysis of course types, times, and locations of courses that meet optimal enrollment and those that are cancelled for fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- Implement Community Capstone Connection project.
Goal 3: The Employee Experience
- Develop and implement the new Performance Management Program for all classified and non-classified employees.
- Implement expanded Spouse & Dependent tuition waiver program.
- Implement pilot Faculty Innovative Release Time Program.
Goal 4: The Campus Environment