What do I do after I retire and how will Shepherd help me stay connected?
- Notify IT Services (304-876-5245; firstname.lastname@example.org) that you wish to retain your Shepherd University computer account and e-mail privileges, so that you will receive notification of news, events, and programs that you may participate in after retirement.
- Notify the Rambler Card Office (304-876-5363; email@example.com) that you wish to retain your Rambler Card, which will allow the following perks for retired faculty and staff:
- Notify the Human Resources Office that you wish to remain in the employee database in order to be notified of special seminars and events for employees, to receive the Shepherd University Magazine, and to stay connected.
- Notify your dean and department chair if you wish to remain involved with students, with programs, or with special campus/community events. Staying connected keeps you young!
- Support the University with your encouragement and your gifts.