The Center for Teaching and Learning offers customized Sakai training for specific needs, including:
- One-on-one (the training can be catered to the individual needs)
- Small group training
- Private department training with workshops catered to individual department requirements
For more information on these additional training opportunities, contact the Instructional Technologist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-876-5059.
We offer short, one-hour Techshops that offer training on specific subjects. These Techshops concentrate on just one subject at a time. Some of the techshop series include:
- Sakai Tools such as: (only one tool is covered during the Techshop)
- Discussion Forum
- Turnitin.com – a plagiarism prevention program
- SMART Technology – SMART Boards, SMART clickers, SMART Airliners (a digital mouse)
- other technology
Most of these Techshop series are conducted in Scarborough Library #256, #307 or #350. Please contact Rich for more information. email@example.com or 304-876-5059.
Also we have listed some Training Videos regarding Sakai Tools:
(These videos are from other institutions and are subject to change at the discretion of those institutions. They might look a little different than our version of Sakai but function the same.)