Assistantship Application Timeline
- September 15, 2012: Full listing of Graduate Assistantships sponsored by Student Affairs and other GAs in other Divisions participating in Graduate Assistant selection process will be posted to the CSDA website.
- November 1, 2012: Graduate Assistant Supervisors will request Fall 2013 Assistantship Intent from First-year Graduate Assistants.
- December 1, 2012: First-year GAs communicate Intent to Return to Current Assistantship, Intent to Search for a New Assistantship, or Intent to Leave Assistantship for Fall 2013 to Supervisor
- January 2, 2013: Open Graduate Assistant Positions for Summer/Fall 2013 will be communicated via email from CSDA Program Coordinator and posted to the CSDA web site with links to the University Human Resources web site.
GA Supervisors begin accepting and reviewing applications and scheduling interviews with candidates
- February 20, 2013: Priority Graduate Assistant Application Deadline
- March 1-2, 2013: Preview Program
- March 15, 2013: Assistantship offers begin and continue through the week of April 15th
- April 15, 2013: Deadline for candidates to accept program and GA offers