Shepherd University

SU Interpersonal Violence
 Resource Center

Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy Program

How Can a Victim or Friend of A Victim Reach An Advocate?

Often victims of violence choose to speak with someone that they already have a safe and trusting connection with. Therefore many departments and individuals are trained to help student victims of interpersonal violence connect with an advocate.

To reach an advocate you can contact any of the following...

  • Sexual Assault Response Coordinator, Rhonda Jackson 304-876-5681
  • Residence Life (RA’s, Hall Directors, or the Residence Life Office 304-876-5172
  • Health Center 304-876-5161
  • Counseling Services 304-876-5276
  • Student Affairs Office 304-876-5214
  • University Police 304-876-5374 (weekdays) or 304-876-5202 (nights/weekends)
  • Dean of Students 304-876-5160