Friday, January 9: required for all new, transfer & readmitted
Knowing what resources are available to you and how to access them will be critical to your success at Shepherd. Participating in Orientation is an important step in learning about those resources. College isn’t easy, but it can be as transforming and life-changing as you allow it to be. Many exciting possibilities are awaiting you! We hope you will take advantage of all that is offered.
Who is required to attend Orientation?
- All new, transfer, and readmitted students are required to attend Friday, January 9 (attendance will be taken at each session)
Where do I park?
- West Campus, H-Lot; East Campus, A-Lot
What should I bring?
- Rambler ID
- Comfortable shoes (you’ll be walking!)
- Do not bring family or friends; this program is for new students only
Are meals included?
- Yes, we will provide lunch AND dinner!
How long should I plan to stay?
- Orientation is a full day event; plan to be on campus 8:00 am through 5:30 pm
Are there any events happening in the evening?
- Yes, evening events are planned; but they are optional.
If you have any questions regarding on-campus housing, contact the Residence Life Office at 304.876.5172. If you need accommodations, please call the Office of Disability Support at 304.876.5689.
If you have any questions regarding the Orientation activities planned for August, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at 304.876.5453.
We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at Shepherd University.