Room Selection for Returning Students for Fall 2018
Three-Step Room Selection Process
- Complete a Resident Agreement and Housing Request Form through our Good Living Portal by Friday, March 2.
- Participate in a Room Selection process.
- Move into your Fall 2018 space!
- Shepherd University believes living on-campus is an important piece of the educational experience. Therefore, all Shepherd University students are required to live on-campus. There are a set of residency requirement exceptions listed here.
- Priority placement is given to groups who fill a space
- Filling a space is defined as two occupants for traditional, four occupants for suites/apartments, and select spaces in Miller Hall and the Apartments require five to six occupants
- Spaces that are not filled are defined as “partial fills” and students will be contacted with specific instructions
- Returning students must have a $100 damage deposit on file
- Students who are new to living on campus must submit a $100 damage deposit with their contract
- You must submit all 4 pages of the Resident Agreement if you print your own copy
If you have any questions, contact:
Residence Life Office
Miller Hall, Lower Level
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)