Get a $500 waiver each time you recruit someone to live on campus.
How to Apply:
- Complete one Refer-A-Friend Form with both parties’ information.
- Submit the form with the new resident’s signed Resident Agreement to Residence Life.
- Once paperwork is submitted, Residence Life staff will verify eligibility.
Friday, December 15 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Waiver will be placed on both students’ accounts within 3 weeks of approval.
Terms and Conditions:
- Limit of 4 waivers per referring student (up to a $2000 value).
- Students cannot refer themselves.
- Referred student must be a continuing student.
- Referred student must be eligible to live off-campus.
- Referred student did not live on campus during the Fall 2017 semester.
- Waivers may be revoked if a party does not commit to living on campus.
- The Residence Life Office reserves the right to decide whether a student is eligible for an On-Campus waiver.
If you have any questions, contact:
Residence Life Office
Miller Hall, Lower Level
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)