Home | Policies + Catalogs | Forms | Calendars + Schedules | Institutional Data | How Do I? | Site Map    

HOW DO I...?

Obtain a transcript?

Pay my tuition on RAIL?

Change my address or other information?

Find out who my advisor is?

Use Degree Evaluation on RAIL?

Find out about holds on my account?

Transfer credits from another school?

Verify enrollment?

Verify my degree?


How do I Change my major?

What CLEP tests does Shepherd award credit for, and what score must I earn?

How can I get credit for my military training and education?

Can I obtain a new diploma with a different name?

Find out my grades the fastest way possible?

I believe I can do college work, but my grades are low. The more I try, the worse I do! What can I do?

I would like to get some information about Shepherd because I am thinking about applying. How can I do that?

I want to apply for admission to Shepherd University.

I would like to get a current catalog.

Please send me application forms for financial aid.

Shepherd University | Office of the Registrar | P.O. Box 3210 | Shepherdstown, WV | 25443-3210
304-876-5463 | 800-344-5231 | FAX 304-876-5136 |