On-Line Requests--your quickest route
Students needing immediate proof of current- or previous-semester enrollment for insurance, employers, or other companies may access and print an enrollment verification certificate online at RAIL.
available: check your loan deferment status online!
Please follow these instructions for accessing and printing your online enrollment verification:
- Access RAIL at http://www.shepherd.edu/rail, and login.
- Click on "Student".
- Click on "Student Records".
- Click on "Request Enrollment Verification".
- Click on "Request Enrollment Verification for [your name]".
- Click on "Obtain An Enrollment Certificate" (you may select verification of your current enrollment only, or all enrollments).
- View and/or print your enrollment certificate.
This free self-service option began October 8, 2003, through an agreement between Shepherd University and the National Student Loan Clearinghouse (NSLC), which already provides enrollment and degree verification for Shepherd University as well as for most colleges and universities nationwide.
To obtain verification of enrollment at Shepherd University, complete the Verification of Enrollment Request form (yellow). It can be found in the wall rack in the hallway near the Registrar's Office as well as on the wall rack in the Registrar's reception area. Your enrollment can be certified only for semesters for which you are actually registered, not for future semesters. Please allow three working days to process your request after it is received.
Mail, fax, or bring the form to:
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 5000
110 Ikenberry Hall
Shepherdstown, WV 25443-5000